We are looking for a Financial employee
Nedcam is a leading player for the realization of molds, models, prototypes and complete products based on digital 2D and 3D designs. We supply products for yacht building, architecture, infrastructure, automotive, wind energy and art & design. For this we use a high quality machine park with CNC milling machines and the latest techniques in 3D Printing with circularity as one of the main pillars.
What will you do?
As a financial officer at Nedcam, you are the spider in the web for our project administration. Some of your core duties include:
- The entry of purchase and sales invoices;
- Processing direct and indirect hours;
- Preparing creditor payments;
- accounts receivable management;
- Introducing budgets on a project-by-project basis.
In addition to your administrative duties, you will be supportive of project managers and account managers and the point of contact for project-related administrative questions. Within the position, you will report to the Financial Administrator.
Who are we looking for?
You have both numerical and communication skills, are enthusiastic and have a proactive attitude.
- You have experience with administrative work;
- Knowledge of an ERP system preferably Exact;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing;
- You have at least an MBO working and thinking level;
- you are available 20 hours per week.
What can we offer you?
You will be working at one of the most innovative companies in the North. You will work with enthusiastic colleagues who have a passion for their profession. You will get the space to develop yourself further in a pleasant working atmosphere with short lines and good terms of employment. Want to experience first where you will work and what you will do? We are happy to offer you the opportunity to join us for a few days.
Will you join our enthusiastic team?
We would like to receive your CV and get acquainted. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please contact Ester Verweij (Office Manager) 0513 656404.